Technical Sales Representative
Lock Search Group is pleased to present an exciting opportunity to join our client who specializes in racking systems! They are looking for a Technical Sales Representative to be based in Calgary, Alberta.
This individual will report to the Sales Manager and will be responsible for achieving sales targets by identifying and satisfying customer requirements through innovative products and solutions. First line of contact with all new and existing customers, with the objective of building and maintaining long-term business relationships through a positive customer experience
What you will be doing:
- Execute creative prospecting strategies to secure new customers – a key focus of this role is securing new business revenue opportunities
- Develop clear and effective presentations and proposals
- Consult with potential/existing customers to provide innovative products and solutions that satisfy business requirements
- Supplies management with oral and written reports as required
- Keeps abreast of product applications, market conditions, and competitive activities
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Research sources and uses effective prospecting methods to uncover new sales opportunities
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy through effective time management
- Identify and present product advantages and company value add to help achieve sales targets
- Coordinate with manufacturing plant, engineers, designers, installers, and customers to ensure project timelines and expectations are successfully met
- When required, engage and work closely with Regional Sales Reps to help support local sales opportunities
The experience you bring:
- Post-Secondary Education (preferred)
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Experience working on a national level and managing multiple locations in various provinces is an asset
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable automobile
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the role, please apply today in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Jay Pinniger (Recruitment Consultant), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.