Our client, a world class consumer manufacturer, is looking for an ambitious and energetic Territory Business Manager (TBM) for the Oakville - Niagara region. The future TBM will be responsible for selling truck tires B2C mainly to transport fleets – school busses, garbage fleets, transport companies, construction companies as well as to tire dealers (truck tire dealers).
- Represents company’s brands amongst dealers and fleet owners in the territory.
- Serves as the business consultant to primarily Truck customers, but also Earthmover and Agricultural fleet customers.
- Takes ownership for achieving business results.
- With the team’s support, implements the commercial programs and policies designed to achieve the sales and service goals.
- Matches products to customer needs, analyzing alignment/wear problems, performing cost-per-mile analyses, and investigating mechanical issues. - all these information will be given during the training period.
- Implements sales strategies, tools and programs to create a level of support and service for customers’ fleets.
- Forms effective, consultative partnerships with each account.
- BA or BS degree, preferably in business administration or a related field, or equivalent business experience.
- Minimum 4 years of Business to Business (B2B) sales experience.
- Excellent value selling skills.
- Knowledge of market analysis, customer relations, budget management, needs analysis and brand positioning.
- Experience using a CRM system.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Willingness to participate in a comprehensive, results-focused training program for a total of 8 weeks (inside and outside Canada).
- Ability to physically lift 30 pounds.
- Business math skills to write quotes, demonstrate ROI, make product comparisons – an asset.
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like an opportunity for you, send your resume by clicking the APPLY button!
We thank all the applicants, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.