Our client is a global leading innovator in local gas generation systems to lower cost, uncertainty, and reduce environmental impact. They are looking for a Territory Manager to help with Sales and Business Development in Toronto, Canada.
- Travel throughout Canadian provinces and elsewhere.
- Manage customers in territory across various markets.
- Cold calling and prospecting new customers.
- Working closely with customer to detail products, determine needs, selling consultatively, and providing prospects or various solutions.
- Utilizing SAP CRM.
- Building, sustaining, and encouraging customer relationships, loyalty, and satisfaction.
- Developing strong relationships with company manufacturers.
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3+ years in sales experience preferred
- B2B sales experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with team, and be a team-player
- Ability to work under pressure with resilience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational, analytical, and selling skills
- Good cultural fit – respects colleagues, fun, friendly, with a high degree of professionalism
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.