Our client, one of the world's largest manufacturers of premium quality oils and lubricants, is looking for a Territory Manager, to support and develop its industrial and Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) customer base in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Achieves annual sales targets and volumes of products sales.
- Prospects and approaches new businesses to increase shares of market.
- Promotes product range to customers / distributors / automotive sector representatives.
- Develops and implements, in collaboration with the Sales Director, a customized strategy to approach product sales.
- Approaches and meets new resellers / automotive sector representatives / body shops and new direct commercial clients.
- Supports distributors / resellers / automotive sector representatives in their development by meeting potential clients with them.
- Maintain and strengthen the relationship with the existing customer base in order to increase the share of wallet.
- Gathers information on the specific market.
- Negotiates commercial arrangements with the clients according to company’s policies.
- Maintains accurate and organized records of daily activities using the CRM tool.
- Provides daily / weekly / monthly updates, using CRM tool to Sales Director.
- Delivers presentations and holds technical seminars for targeted customers.
- Participates in trade fairs to promote company’s products.
- Collaborates internally and externally to support healthy sales pipelines.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in commercial sales preferably in lubricants.
- Valid Canadian work permit.
- Good knowledge of the local market.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in all methods of prospecting including cold calling.
- Must be a disciplined self-starter.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of SalesForces.com - CRM, an asset.
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like an opportunity for you, send your resume by clicking the "APPLY NOW!" button!
We thank all the applicants, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.