Territory Sales Manager – Manufacturing Representative
Our client, an innovative global leader, is seeking a technical ‘‘Territory Sales Manager’ to be responsible for managing and growing market share within the Greater Vancouver Region. In this home office based position, you will focus on driving demand and sales by targeting and educating end user clients. In addition, continue to support your key account Distribution partners throughout the region. The successful Territory Sales Manager will be a dynamic and highly-motivated sales professional who has compelling drive, technical and consultative selling experience, as well has mechanical aptitude and interest.
• Establish, develop and manage all accounts in the assigned territory -- be an established first-choice partner with end users and Distribution Partners
• Work internally with stakeholders to develop account specific plans that maximize sales, profit, merchandising, distribution and market share
• Develop reports for annual planning, forecasting and budgets
• Manage large territory coverage with sound planning – this role has a 60% travel expectation
• Utilize and analysis of available market and account specific data to develop strong fact based selling presentations
• Must have completed, post-secondary education – preferably a Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or Business, a full time two year professional diploma program
• Previous technical selling experience is highly preferred – must have previous sales experience
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills – ability to sell in a plant, and in a boardroom
• Mechanical aptitude is a must – those with passion, hands on knowledge and interest in mechanical systems
• Exceptional hands on knowledge of MS office, Social Media; Customer Sales Reporting systems.
• Ability to change, adapt and thrive in a fast paced competitive environment.
• Ability to build and foster impactful relationships with key customers
• Ability to travel up to 60% in a month – predominately by driving to destination across Northern BC
• Comfort and interest to work from a home office
Offers & Benefits:
• The opportunity to work with an ambitious team and global organization
• An attractive compensation package, including salary, generous commission program and strong benefits, including, Medical, Pension Plan and Stock Options
• Company Vehicle w/ Gas Card
• Opportunities for personal and professional development
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow professionally within a company, apply for this position today! Please submit your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.