Our client, a world leader in medical technology industry with headquarters in US, is looking for a Territory Sales Manager for the Atlantic region. The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for business development in the assigned area, prospection of new clients and insuring customer services for the clients already in the company’s portfolio.
- Conduct sales of Wound/Surgical Division products in targeted hospital accounts.
- Understand market sales opportunities and close orders to exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Develop short and long-term account strategies and relationships with customers to achieve annual revenue targets in all product categories.
- Responsible for development of long-term relationships with customers, including clinical customers, hospital administration, patient associations, etc.
- Seek opportunities to develop current and new product specific programs, effectively implementing strategies developed by senior leadership.
- Offer support during surgeries and implants by providing all necessary equipment and products required; demonstrates expertise in all products, follow-up support and troubleshooting techniques.
- Use SFDC and other communication systems to ensure optimal account coordination, knowledge, strategy and teamwork.
- Effectively lead appropriate sections of the tender-roadmap and partner/collaborate internally with cross-functional RFP teams to win contracts as well as ensure compliance of existing business agreements.
- Maintain expertise with our product specifications and the anticipated outcomes and be adequately prepared to advise our customers.
- Participate in major North American and local/regional meetings as required.
- Manage budget to plan and adhere to prescribed company expense policy.
- University degree in Business Administration, Medicine or any other related sector.
- Medical device sales experience.
- Wound/Surgical Sales background preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in business planning, consulting and territory financial analysis.
- Ability to grow a market by leveraging numerous decision makers (with a clinical and non-clinical stakeholder/customer focus).
- Demonstrated success in a sales position as indicated by level of sales performance against established objectives / goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills; team oriented.
- Conceptual/consultative sales skills.
- Strong data analysis, evaluation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize and cover a broad territory.
- Strong computer literacy.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Courtnie Atkinson at email@example.com, making sure to include " Territory Sales Manager- medical sector position" as the subject of your email.
We thank all the applicants, however only the selected candidates will be contacted.