Our client is a pharmaceutical company that specialized in lifesaving medicines and provides products and services to help critically and chronically ill patients. They are currently looking for a Validation Manager in the GTA.
The successful candidate will enjoy an exciting career, a company culture based on a clear purpose and values, and the knowledge that your work makes a real difference.
Please note this is a 15-month contract position.
- Support all Validation activities relating to manufacturing at the compounding facility
- Prepare and Execute Validation Protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ/PV/CV) for: Equipment, Utilities, renovations, Facility Systems, Process, and Cleaning in accordance with appropriate regulatory agency validation
- Responsible to lead the Process Improvement activities in order to increase the efficiency of project plans
- Provide support validation program which directly impacts the regulatory compliance status of the company
- Manage projects with internal and external experts setting plants and prioritizing numerous projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science
- 3+ years of experience in a cGMP facility (sterile environments preferred)
- Experience probed managing Validation projects, preferably in Aseptic Areas
- Experience using Lean 6 sigma projects and training
- Ability to lead and manage a team as well as simultaneous projects
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.