Vice President, Marketing and Sales
Our client, a leader in their market, is looking for a Vice President (VP), Marketing and Sales to join their Calgary team. The VP will be in charge of creating and contributing to the company’s strategic objectives and of developing plans, strategies and processes that will help achieve these objectives. The successful VP is skilled in identifying issues and priorities, in establishing marketing and communications strategies, as well as in implementing creative and innovative initiatives tied to the strategic plan.
- Shapes strategic focus by identifying objectives and creating strategies aligned with company’s priorities, mission and values.
- Demonstrates financial acumen by understanding the meaning and implications of key financial indicators.
- Ensures that the company’s strategies and plans are integrated and aligned for success.
- Anticipates change, conveys clear priorities, and aligns efforts across functions.
- Uses data-driven decision-making to generate insights, alternatives, and opportunities.
- Acts as a leader by presenting ideas effectively, inspiring and creating a climate that fosters personal investment and commitment to a common vision and shared values.
- Creates and encourages a culture that values, supports, and reflects diversity by attracting and hiring high caliber people.
- Ensures that development plans and processes are in place to build the current and future necessary talent.
- In charge of driving a clear, consistent, and constant brand experience and positioning to team members, markets, clients and centers of influence.
- Responsible for Marketing and Communications Management and Product Development.
- Accompanies the clients through company’s multiple online channels.
- Manages the launching of new products and increases awareness and brand recognition in the marketplace.
- Drives change by introducing a culture of high performance and continuous improvement through team mentoring and coaching.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Biology, Environment or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience in the Marketing and Sales field
- Strong sense of ownership and motivation, with demonstrated commitment to the values of quality and continuous improvement.
- Strong financial and business acumen including project budgeting and planning.
- Brand champion – using insights and analytics to find innovative ways to communicate the company’s brand and drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Experience with assisting in database management, proposal creation, and other business development processes.
- Capability of analyzing organizational structure, identify processes and implementation of solutions.
- Working knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership skills- able to influence and inspire, build relationships and foster collaboration with both internal and external collaborators.
Represented by Jay Harvey – Partner - Senior Recruitment Consultant
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply in confidence for immediate consideration using the “Apply” button.
We thank all the applicants, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.