Our client is an innovative medical company powered by a mission to improve the delivery of Canadian healthcare. They are looking for a Vision IOL Sales Consultant in the GTA.
- Presentation, promotion, and sale of Intraocular Lens related medical products
- Provide clinical support to new and existing customers
- Report to the National IOL Manager
- Plan all sales related activities (e.g. customer visits, prospect visits, territory strategies, etc.)
- Maintain relationships with existing customers
- Achieve sales targets within set territory
- Prospect to open and secure new accounts
- Conducting customer training events
- Administrative responsibilities including all required internal reporting and information management including
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, business, or a related field is required.
- 3 - 5 years of successful ophthalmic or other medical sales experience.
- Must have clinical experience in one of the following areas:
- Intra Ocular Lenses
- Diagnostic equipment for selecting IOLs
- Proficiency in IOL calculation using formulas.
- Operating Room Experience
- Previous sales experience with Premium Channel or vision related products is preferred.
- Excellent MS Office skills – PowerPoint, Outlook, Work, and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Relationship-driven, able to meet and prioritize goals
- Business acumen to help products, customers, and company grow
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.