Our client, one of Canada’s leading national distributors of building products in the construction market (residential, commercial, and industrial) pride themselves on providing exceptional customer service.
Their business is growing, and they are looking for energetic and results driven Warehouse Associate to join their team in Surrey, BC. This is a Monday to Friday position. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity to join our client’s organization!
As the Warehouse Associate your primary responsibility is the safe and efficient movement of product within the warehouse and in the yard. Along with loading and unloading of trucks, you will be responsible for the picking, packing, and shipping of transfers and customer orders as well as the operation of equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks. In addition, our client expects all their teammates to invest in their career development and provides many programs to support this growth.
- Completion of Highschool Diploma
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment preferred
- Forklift license OR ability/willingness to get certified
- Ability to lift loads up to 30 lbs repetitively
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Work well in a team-based environment
- Strong initiative, customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Comfortable starting salary
- Performance Based Bonus, Extended Benefits Package, Pension Plan Program (RRSP), and Continuing Education
- 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday - 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Potential opportunity/flexibility to start schedule earlier
If this opportunity is of interest to you, apply today for immediate consideration!
To apply for this position, please click “Apply” or send your resume in confidence to Graeme Stockdale (Recruitment Associate), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.