Our client, one of Canada's largest integrated distributors of wholesale of plumbing, HVAC, water work sand industrial products for the construction industry, is looking for a Web Scraping Specialist. As a Web Scraping Specialist, you will have to ensure the upkeep of all the product related data for e-commerce, both internally and externally. The Web Scraping Specialist will be responsible to ensure the accuracy of the scraped content. This position will be responsible for the collection, editing, and maintenance of various types of online content for our business platforms.
This position is a remote one and the future Web Scraping Specialist will be located in Canada.
- Updates existing product content for multiple different brands.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with online catalog and content management systems involving large, structured data sets.
- Performs editing and fact-checking for web content.
- Performs content quality assurance and corrects errors in collaboration with team.
- Monitors item data to ensure that product information and content is current and free of errors.
- Handles online searching techniques and solves different online / e-commerce issues that might occur.
- Assists the Web Content Manager with different assignments when needed.
- Manages the workflow while coordinating with project teams and management on schedules, requirements, goals, and assignments as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or college coursework in Social-Media, Digital / E-commerce, Content Management, Communication or any other task related education.
- 1+ years surfacing products and/or e-commerce industry experience- preferred.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Strong Excel skills.
- Knowledge of a Product Information Management system - an asset (PIM).
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you have the above requirements and you are searching for a real development opportunity, send your resume by clicking the APPLY button!
We thank all the applicants, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.