Lock Search Group is pleased to present an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that is a leader in managing absences for over 100 national companies. For over 20 years, their focus has been on workers’ compensation, disability, leaves, claims outsourcing, analytics, and consulting.
Our client is looking for an Account Executive who is fueled by collaboration, client interaction and able to transform conceptual thinking into executable insights.
Location: Anywhere in Canada
What you will be doing:
- For an assigned group of workers’ compensation and/or short-term disability clients, work as the Account Executive, acting as the primary liaison with the client(s)
- Develop and maintain the primary relationship with senior contact(s) of the client
- Collaborate with operations and other parts of the company in ensuring contractual obligations and client expectations are met
- Ensure all account management functions are met including but not limited to stewardship, strategic planning, contract renewals, financial obligations and keeping current on clients’ business activities and changes
- Be responsible for onboarding of new clients, collaborating with various business groups through the process
- Support the growth of our business through client retention and identifying opportunities to grow their service offerings with assigned clients
- Collaborate across teams to deliver client reporting and analytics including trends, opportunities, and financial implications
- Identify and ensure that any changes in client needs are reflected in the services they provides
- Demonstrate competency in problem solving and dealing well with ambiguity
- Have familiarity with claims management systems and best practice processes
The experience you bring:
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the field of Account Management dealing with mid and large size employer clients
- Have proven experience interacting and providing stewardship with senior stakeholders at client organizations
- Have a general understanding of absence management programs including disability and workers’ compensation
- Have an aptitude for continuous improvement, exceptional attention to problem solving, managing expectations and are results oriented
- Present professionally, have advanced communication skills and a proven ability to collaborate with all levels of employees and clients
If you’re an Account Executive who is familiar with absence management programs including disability and workers’ compensation, please apply in confidence for immediate consideration using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.