Account ExecutiveKelowna, BCOkanagan is known as the wine region, and now it will be also known for this amazing opportunity. Our client is a technology innovator and a leader in their industry. With locations spanning globally, they are continuously growing their team. Offering a phenomenal career opportunity to develop and advance, Lock Search Group is actively sourcing for highly driven, motivated, and competitive individuals to join their sales team. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible to develop new business opportunities in the Okanagan, based either in Kelowna or Kamloops. If you are a true sales “hunter,” tenacious, and competitive, looking to join a global leader in the industry, then this could be what you’ve been waiting for!Duties & Responsibilities:
- New business calls: cold calling; scheduling face to face meetings; presentations on the company’s products and services
- Increase revenue in the assigned territory and retaining existing accounts
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospecting, closing and on-going account maintenance
- Utilize a sales database to ensure information is updated daily on accounts being developed, maintain and record all activities inside of each account and identifies competitive information on accounts
- Attend training and associated workshops to increase product knowledge and to stay on top of company products, services and pricing as well as familiarity with competitor products and pricing
- Preparing proposal and bid specifications when necessary
- College Diploma or University Degree preferred
- Minimum 1+ years B2B sales experience
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Passion to learn and excel
- Understanding of the local business market an asset
- Strong negotiating skills and self-motivating
- Territory and time management skills
- Strong understanding of the sales process and funnel management
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and business acumen
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading company, please apply in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Trevor Martin at: email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.
Follow us on LinkedIn!