Our client is a leading rapid diagnostics company in the Toronto, that commercialize, develops, and innovated testing for consumers worldwide. They are searching for an Account Executive to join their superb team in Toronto, ON. The Account Executive would be responsible for Inside Sales, Covid-19.
- Manage current customer portfolio as well as all new acquisitions.
- Responsible for supporting the Account Executive and providing customers with assistance, follow-up, and ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
- Staying current in the knowledge of the products and industry to achieve sales goals.
- Complying with company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the product(s) in portfolio.
- Provide input to and others regarding sales, sales forecasts, competitive activity, and other requested information.
- Prepare quotes and take necessary arrangements to meet the customer requests.
- Develop and maintain accurate customer information records of key personnel, product usage and developing opportunities
- Ensure that customers inquiries are answered in a timely and professional manner.
- Respond and support customers technical inquiries and resolve concerns.
- Contact the customers on a regular basis to discuss the importance of our products in their research and to ensure that they are aware of the company’s products and corporate goals.
- Provide support to Direct Sales in achieving product sales and profitability and customer retention.
- 5+ years of experience in Healthcare sales (Diagnostic experience)
- Bachelors Degree (Science preferred)
- Graduate degree an asset.
- Recent inside sales and customer success experience.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience using CRM tools and working in a high transaction environment.
To apply, please submit your resume using the Apply Now button.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only the candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.