Our client is one of the fastest-growing companies in North America and is continuously expanding its driven team. With a culture of integrity, innovation, and growth, our client is looking to add an Account Manager to their analytical team that is willing to be challenged, inspired, and, appreciated. This position will be responsible for their product sales volume, market share, and in-store execution in the Grocery, Drug, Mass, Discount, and Food Service channels. As an Account Manager, the successful, candidate will support the sales managers to ensure flawless execution of the annual operating plan and commercial channel plans.
- Build business cases for customer sell in product and package initiatives, leveraging market insights, Nielsen, and customer volume trends for multiple business channels.
- Attend and eventually lead customer synchronization meetings and follow up on execution actions with the internal cross-functional team.
- Collaborate with brand team on executional POS for both Retail & Food Service executions.
- Manage the development of marketing activations and account-specific execution programming in specific channels.
- Create scorecards to manage weekly business tracking (shipment Sales Reporting and forecasting).
- Ad hoc reporting and customer updates as required.
- Work cross-functionally with Business Intelligence to ensure data accuracy.
- Work alongside marketing and category management team to further drive required insights by business channel to drive brand strategy and innovation pipeline.
- Support with shipment forecasting and attend Monthly Demand Planning meetings and build an internal relationship with customer service and demand planning.
- Assist in managing beverage concentrate needs and ensure delivery efficiency is achieved weekly.
- Manage internal workstream to deliver against customer product data requirements to ensure SKU information and images are current across industry and bottler systems.
- Occasional travel <20%
- 3-5+ years of sales, analyst, or category management experience within the CPG industry
- University Graduate (BBA Preferred)
- Sales professional
- Natural at building relationships
- Experience working with cross-function teams
- Strong skill set with, excel, Nielsen, Sales analytics, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other software applications
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!