Seeking an extremely skilled, agile and high potential Account Manager to join a fantastic health and wellness organization based in the lower mainland of BC. While consumers continue to strive for healthier food products, the most consistent segment in the industry continues to literally grow.
Our client is the largest distributor of Produce grown in BC’s backyard and sell to multiple channels in North America. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can grow your career, work on a highly collaborative, industry leading team and have a great workplace then you should keep reading. Their business has been growing steadily due to high consumer demand for quality produce and we are seeking the next sales superstar to join their organization.
In the role of Account Manager, you will be a key member of the sales team driving further growth of the business nurturing relationships with existing local and national accounts and identifying new prospects for ongoing sales relationships. The successful candidate will be seeking a career in the food industry and be capable of working independently to achieve targets for account development. Qualified candidates will be adept with customer management software, order entry, the use of support tools for sales presentations, the sales planning process, and the timely development of accurate forecasts.
- Managing portfolio gross sales, profit and margin metrics.
- Application of market data for fact-based selling and delivering insights to key customers in the portfolio.
- Managing high level customer relationships via relationship-based selling. Representation as the face of the company within key Grocery, C&G, Drug and Food Service banners.
- Strategic commercial business planning for annual cycles.
- Building presentations and sales strategy specific to customer needs.
- Collaboration between the sales team, insides sales and marketing on sales strategies and innovation launches.
- Quarterly presentations internally to capture portfolio performance.
- 3+ years of experience managing Key Accounts.
- Ability to manage multiple sales channels within one portfolio.
- Fast moving commodity-based food experience is preferred.
- Post-secondary education in business, sales, marketing management or relevant work experience.
- Strong background in full-cycle sales and sales processes coupled with an understanding of Marketing and Branding in a consumer-packaged goods environment.
- Process management and implementation experience.
- Strategic and agile when implementing and developing new initiatives.
- Supply chain experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Clear, confident communication, presentation and leadership style.
The position offers a competitive salary, good health benefits, vacation and a highly collaborative team. The candidate will ideally possess some or all the listed education, or work experience. Reach out asap to Ryan at: email@example.com, to learn more. Or don’t hesitate to apply today by clicking on the posting. Look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.
Follow us on LinkedIn!