Account Manager – Media/Communications
As a global media and communications company, our client provides industry leading communications intelligence and solutions to corporations and communication professionals world-wide. With a comprehensive suite of solutions from PR, IR, analytics and digital/social media programs, they play a critical role in helping clients with their brand, information distribution and data analytics.
With significant business growth, we are actively recruiting for an Account Manager to join their team in Vancouver. Responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned clients, the Account Manager will collaborate with clients and internal stakeholders to plan, execute, monitor and follow up on campaigns. If you are looking to join a leading organization in media and communications, that offers opportunity for growth and a strong corporate culture, this could be the position for you!
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Become a trusted advisor and consultant to your clients media and communications
- Develop a strong understanding of your clients goals, brand and their business strategies
- Maintain and grow your portfolio by ensuring clients needs are well looked after and providing additional solutions that will enhance their program
- Manage the opportunity pipeline and provide accurate forecasts
- Conduct regular business reviews and identify areas of growth
- Provide clients with monitoring and data analytics that will help in their decision making
- Continue to maintain an understanding of the changing technology and trends in the market
- When possible, attend business meetings and network events
- Collaborate with new business development executives to grow overall market business
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in account management
- Experience in media, communications or public relations an asset
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong understanding of sales pipeline management and overall sales process
- Advanced understanding of digital marketing, social media and analytics
- Proven success in meeting goals and objectives
- Ability to work independently as this is a remote work from home position
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.