Account Specialist, Oncology
Are you an experienced pharmaceutical representative looking for a new opportunity? Do you also have experience in Oncology or Specialty Care Sales? This may be the role for you! Our client is in the pharmaceutical industry and is looking for an Account Specialist, Oncology who ideally is based in Moncton, NB or Halifax, NS. The territory is Atlantic Canada, which includes Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland.
This individual will be responsible for providing physicians, pharmacists, and healthcare professionals with products, services, and information that will enable them to prescribe and use company products safely and effectively.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver the sales objective for assigned territory
- Manage the territory in an efficient and orderly manner and within budget
- Develop and execute effective business plans
- Complete administrative requirements (budget management, logins, expense reports etc.)
- Complete all required training courses and continually update product knowledge
- Comply with all provincial and federal laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Understand and address managed care issues
The experience you bring:
- B.Sc. or B.A. degree required
- 3-5 years of experience as a Pharmaceutical Representative
- Bilingualism (French & English) highly valued
- Experience in Oncology or Specialty Care Sales an asset
- Academic background in sciences/health sciences is a strong asset
- Ability to travel within assigned and attend conferences (40-60%), including overnight
- Strong computer proficiency, planning and organizational skills, with experience managing multiple stakeholders/priorities
- Demonstrated selling, persuasion, and influence skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.