Our client is a multinational privately held CPG company with leading Brands and a terrific track record of growth. They also boast an excellent culture with a strong leadership team!
They are looking for an Associate Customer Finance Manager to join their team for a 12 month contract position. While it is a 12 month contract, there is the possibility of it converting to full time as they continue to grow.
Reporting to the Sr Manager, Revenue Growth Management, the Associate Customer Finance Manager will be a cross-functional business partner whose analytic skills, expertise and insight will be vital in supporting the Sales organization.
As an engaged member of the Sales Team, the key areas of responsibility include: preparation, analysis and reporting of customer plans, month-end results, trade scrubs, various internal and external business proposals and reporting.
Key Job Functions:
Financial Analysis for Sales Initiatives and Plans (50%)
- Provide financial and business analysis expertise for sales activities and initiatives; including GTM (Go to Market) initiatives and incremental sales programs.
- Play an integral role in the preparation of internal/external analysis used for Customer presentations.
- Support the Sales Team in risk and opportunity assessment(s)
- Ad hoc financial analysis and reporting, including occasional forecasting and analyzing customer profitability.
- Support the building block / sales planning process.
- Develop tools of understanding profitability/ building further skills and capabilities within the sales team.
Trade Spend Management (50%)
- Work in revenue reporting systems and trade management systems to pull information for reporting and analysis.
- Lead trade efficiency project – identify opportunities.
- Support the sales team in managing their budgeted spending levels and ensure overspending is mitigated.
- Proactively ensure on-going trade policy compliance through execution of monthly trade scrubs and trade spending reporting.
- Support validation of customer incentive program payments.
- Bachelor ‘s Degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Accounting, Finance, Data Management or Similar.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, including Power Query, Lookups, Pivot Tables.
- Advanced experience with SAP is preferred.
- Effective communication abilities.
- Strong analytical skills, with a detail-oriented mindset.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, as well as the ability to be a team player.
If you are interested in this role, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Dave Dureno via the “apply now” button.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.