Our client, one of North America’s leading producers and Canada’s largest and best manufacturer of skylights and solarium systems, is looking for an experienced Bilingual Inside Sales Representative, to join their Burnaby, BC office.
This full-time position is suitable for a dedicated customer-oriented professional who wants to join a successful medium-sized, industry-leading manufacturing company with a small but dynamic team. The future Inside Sales Representative will handle phone, fax, and email orders from a national customer base of more than 3000 customers for the company’s industry leading product line.
- Provide superior customer support to the company’s Canadian and US customers, with primary focus on the Quebec business.
- Quote pricing in both French and English to customers in a fast-paced environment.
- In charge of entering orders while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Work cross functionally with the Sales, Marketing and Operations Departments.
- General Office / Clerical work including translation of any new or existing marketing materials from English to French.
- Completion of high school – required; college education- preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a customer service/inside sales environment - required.
- Fluent in English and French, both written and oral.
- Experience working in a B2B customer service/order desk setting.
- Experience in the building materials sector – a great asset.
- Good understanding of Canadian geography, as the company sells in all ten Canadian provinces and two territories.
- Ability to learn quickly, and multitask, while remaining detail oriented.
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is driven, has a sense of urgency and the passion for what he/she does.
- Knowledge of ACCPAC software preferred
- Own transportation – preferred.
If you have the above requirements and are interested in exploring this opportunity further, we want to hear from you. Please submit your application by clicking the APPLY button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.