Disruptive plant-based food and beverage technology companies continue to accelerate in the market. New brands and categories are rushing their way onto store shelves and DTC platforms driven by consumer demands for healthier and more sustainable food and beverage options. As some companies experience tremendous growth, they require intelligent guidance, diligent governance, and elite industry acumen to navigate through growth phases on their quest for greatness.
Our client is emerging as a global player in the plant-based food and beverage space, and we are seeking an Independent Board Member to join their team. In this role, you will sit on the board which consists of independent and operating board members providing strategic support in your area of expertise. We are seeking an individual that can provide forward thinking insights and guidance in the following areas:
- Capital Markets within public space.
- M&A experience on buy and sell side within multiple industries, preferably CPG.
- Capital fundraising for emerging markets and hyper growth start up companies.
- Global Marketing and DTC expertise across key regions including North America, APAC and Europe.
- Sales, Operations, Manufacturing and Supply Chain within global marketplace.
- Retail and Food Service global wholesale distribution.
- Technology and Research & Development.
- Financial Governance.
As the ideal candidate you bring a successful track record of executive level leadership and previous board appointments for high growth companies operating in emerging markets. In the position you will be closely linked to the CEO, President and CFO working alongside the other two independent board members to provide leadership and governance to the business.
Your personal location can be remote as the company operates out of Vancouver with offices in the US and Europe. The role requires attendance to quarterly, full-day board meetings, along with a bi-weekly consultation on strategic discussions.
If you are in a position where you are seeking a legacy-building opportunity adding to your quiver of career successes, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply to the link or reach out to Ryan Berrecloth for further discussion.
Look forward to hearing from you!