Branch Manager - HVAC
Our industry leading client is a national wholesale distributor of equipment, and products that service the residential, commercial, and mechanical sectors. With a history of strategic growth and strong leadership, this high-profile distributor is looking to add a Branch Manager in the Greater Vancouver region to further support their growth and well-established customer base.
We are searching for individuals who demonstrate initiative and leadership, enjoy the challenge of solving problems and can work within a customer-focused setting in an industrial and construction focused environment. With full P&L responsibility, you will provide leadership and strategic direction to operations, sales, service, and administrative teams. You will have to have previous Experience dealing with HVAC systems or the HVAC whole industry to qualify.
- Build business plans and oversee their implementation in order to capture business growth and consistently deliver budgeted financial results
- Build a strong service and delivery team through recruiting, coaching, training and mentoring
- Ensure all operations are managed safely and in accordance with the company’s stated values
- Develop and maintain a strong customer service focus to ensure customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Manage market budgets and forecasts and report on performance of key business metrics and KPIs
- HVAC knowledge, and experience is mandatory
- A minimum of five years of related business experience with proven leadership, business and financial acumen, and effective decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with personnel management – including coaching, and training, to disciplinary action
- Demonstrated track record of managing safe operations at multiple locations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as a strong history of impeccable customer service
- Ability to identify and develop business opportunities and establish a positive company profile within the local business community
- Previous experience dealing in a wholesale distribution environment
If the opportunity to work with an industry leading company, providing full training, along with a salary, monthly and quarterly bonus programs; and most importantly, significant opportunity for internal career growth to leadership positions is of interest to you, please apply in confidence.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply Now” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.
Follow us on LinkedIn!