Business Solutions Representative
Are you a commercial B2B sales professional looking for a new challenge? This may be the opportunity for you! Lock Search Group is pleased to present an exciting opportunity to join an industry leader in the Freight and Package Transportation space. Our client is looking for a Business Solutions Representative to be based in Edmonton, Alberta.
This individual will contribute to the achievement of individual performance goals and team targets by selling business solutions to assigned customers and prospects. The Business Solutions Representative will be responsible for identifying value added customer solutions that are aligned with Company sales strategies and address customer business drivers. Additionally, they will assess customer risk and growth potential and develop appropriate sales contracts and action plans to maintain and grow sales revenue.
What you will be doing:
- Achieve or exceed individual revenue targets and National Customer Value Index (CVI) targets
- Develop an annual sales plan aligned to achieve sales quota and initiate adjustments to the plan as required to achieve targets
- Decide on the appropriate solution by identifying and assessing the customer's business needs
- Promote the superior value and benefits of products and services
- Assess customer risk and growth potential, and use knowledge of trends as well as the customer's financial condition and business plan to develop appropriate sales contracts
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations internally and externally, including writing successful sales proposals and businesses cases, as well as effective internal communications
- Ensures all sales call activity information is captured, maintained, and updated in the corporate database system
The experience you bring:
- Post Secondary Degree/Diploma preferred
- 4+ years of commercial business to business sales experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Possess a valid provincial driver’s license
- Automobile required
If you are a commercial B2B sales professional who currently resides in Edmonton, looking for a new and exciting opportunity, apply in confidence for immediate consideration using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.