Clinic Program Manager
New Westminster, BC
Exciting opportunity to join a globally recognized organization! Do you have experience in a medical clinic management role and are looking for a new opportunity? This may be the role for you! Our client is seeking a Clinic Program Manager to work in their New Westminster, British Columbia clinic.
If you have leadership capabilities, enjoy being autonomous, are self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial and analytical mind, this is a great opportunity for you! The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing, developing, and implementing their respective programs. They will also help to support the patient experience from first contact to post-treatment care.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the operations team.
- Plan and execute programs, along with on-going development.
- Oversee the development and implementation of protocols, policies, and procedures with appropriate teams.
- Responsible for customer experience from first point of contact to end of treatment.
- Review and research treatment options, tools, and/or devices to continually enhance programs.
- Manage clinical program day schedule, book patient appointments, and coordinate meetings for physicians ensuring operational efficiency and generation of revenues.
- HR related responsibilities including interviewing/hiring, providing oversight, onboarding (coordinating training), conducting performance evaluations and related admin.
- Coordinate efforts and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders/ vendors.
- Establish priorities and manage several activities to meet clinic and program deadlines.
- Access information from Electronic Medical Records (EMR) or account management software.
- Manage expenses for department.
- 2+ years in a similar position.
- Post-secondary education in a related field.
- Medical clinic management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, multi-task, to work as part of a team, and also independently with minimal direction.
- Solid customer relationship management skills including excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience taking initiative, anticipating potential problems/conflicts, and taking appropriate action.
- Highly organized with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to establish and maintain satisfactory and professional work relationships.
- Competent using computer applications (MS Office Suite and presentation software).
If you’re an experienced Clinic Program Manager who checks all the boxes, please apply today in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Martiquea Mclean (Hybrid Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.