Commercial Account Manager – Electrical
This well-established distributor of industrial and electrical products to the commercial, industrial, and institutional markets is growing in Western Canada – more specifically in British Columbia. This high-profile company is looking for an Electrical Account Manager to further support a significant commercial, construction, and service-based key account customer base, as well prospect and grow their territory in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley markets.
Take this opportunity to work for a company that thrives on seeing their employees excel. This opportunity comes with a competitive base salary, and very attractive performance based, monthly commission structure; in addition, benefits, car package, and retirement savings program. If you’re a sales professional that possesses urgency, a passion to succeed, and is motivated to join an organization with lots of internal opportunities.
- Continue to cultivate and expand revenue with existing contractor customers…with a strategic focus on relationship management and partnership in the commercial and industrial sectors
- Actively prospect and secure new customers to support new account activation goals
- Work closely with internal stakeholders which include store personnel (inside sales and branch operations team members) and district resources.
- Drive business on transactional and contractual basis
- Source project sales opportunities
- Focus on selling value, while promoting the organization’s competitive advantages within a competitive marketplace
The successful individual must have:
- 4+ years of successful experience within the electrical sector, or a strong track record of Inside Sales Account Management, or Project Sales from within the electrical distribution market
- Electrical product knowledge, electrical trades experience and/or electrical product sales experience is a must
- Initiative to prospect for new business with a track-record of success managing a key account book of business with key commercial and industrial contractor clients in the Greater Vancouver market
- Possess the people-skills to build relationships within the industry – networking is important
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to support demand and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and organizational skills – ability to juggle multiple ‘to do list’ items
Follow us on LinkedIn!