Commercial Sales Manager – HVAC Wholesales Sector
Greater Vancouver, BC
Our client, a national player in the industrial wholesale sector supporting and partnering with the residential/commercial HVAC community, is continuing to scale and grow their leadership team. More specifically, given their strong performance, they are now motivated to bring on an experienced professional to lead, coach and manage their commercial department. As the Commercial Sales Manager you will manage the inside team, as well as, the estimation and product group covering the BC marketplace.
We are seeking a talented manager who possesses a strong commitment to their craft, and who thrives in a busy, challenging, and team-oriented environment. The main goal of this position is to create a client-focused, customer-centric environment that gives their ever-growing client base fantastic customer service with the product knowledge required to be a true partner. Outside of managing and training existing employees, you will also be heavily involved with hiring, and onboarding future representatives that will support your goal of ongoing growth.
- Maintains and reinforces the corporate sales and service strategy
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction on all sales transactions
- Responsibility to personally build sound, consultative relationships with key customers – including top 25
- Assists the commercial team with resolving escalated, or unique customer issues
- Ensures team members meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales, lead generation and contact productivity
- Participates in the ongoing training and coaching of new and existing team members
- Helps develop and implement special projects, including, but not limited to, supporting business development marketing initiatives, customer communication rollout plan, pricing projects, and product development/vendor management
- Oversees customer interactions including prospect data, contracts, orders and service documentation
- Fosters and promotes a culture based on providing ‘exemplary customer service and customer attention’ – efficiency and urgency is huge
- Post-secondary education preferred but not mandatory
- 2+ years of people leadership experience is a must, preferred in HVAC sector
- Ability to work Monday to Friday from an office (this is not a home-based opportunity) – going to be key to work hand in hand with your team to support the business, as well build the culture
- Strong relationship building skills
- Track record of success in a sales environment with hitting goals and targets
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills with the ability to influence and train
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Word, Excel
If the opportunity to work with a stable and growing industry leading company, providing a salary and incentives, benefits, and the opportunity to truly build and manage a team/department, is of interest to you, please apply in confidence.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply Now” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.
Follow us on LinkedIn!