Are you a senior manager with controller and property management experience? This may be the role for you! Our client is in the real estate industry and is looking for a Corporate Controller to be based in their Halifax, NS office.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare year-end financial statements and corporate tax returns for all corporate holdings
- Review and approve all government filings, including HST and payroll and ensure that all filings are completed on time
- Assist with year-end audit process to ensure timely and efficient process
- Provide leadership and assistance to accounting staff team
- Review of all corporate holdings statements and operating statements (residential and commercial) on a monthly basis and ensure timely completion
- Review operating budgets for all properties
- Cash flow management
- Assist HR with payroll and staff issues
- Communicate- with property managers regarding operating results and operational concerns and provide advice
- Attend executive meetings
The experience you bring:
- Relevant experience in the property management sector
- 5+ years of senior management experience
- CPA designation preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.