Job Title: Director, Digital Customer Experience
Our client, a global Pharmaceutical company, is actively seeking a dynamic individual with extensive leadership experience and a strong digital background. This individual will be apart of the Digital Leadership Team and will be based out of the Greater Toronto Area.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to drive engagement and revenue and optimize customer experience.
- Lead the Omni-Channel engagement team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of all digital marketing and communication efforts across all channels.
- Manage omni-channel expense budget as set together with Digital Head and Finance.
- Define and manage specific performance metrics in coordination with Digital Team.
- Partner closely with commercial and medical teams to identify needs at customer level through brand and launch planning.
- Serve as an expert in digital marketing best practices, including customer experience design, and analytics, and apply this knowledge to continuously optimize the digital strategy.
- Leads successful execution of strategic innovation initiatives related the digital customer experience.
- Coordinates closely with Digital team and business partners to identify and prioritize potential technology or process-based solutions to address customer needs.
- Monitor and stay current on emerging digital trends and technologies to inform future digital strategy development.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum 5 years of experience in multi-channel marketing with hands-on knowledge of digital tactics, campaigns and omni-channel engagements.
- Must have experience leading/managing a team.
- Successful track record in digital marketing in pharmaceuticals an asset.
- Outstanding influencing and communication skills with proven track record of managing complex set of stakeholders at local and regional levels in global organization.
- Customer-centric mindset
- Exceptional people, collaboration and leadership skills.
- Organizational skills, project management skills, and ability to prioritize.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of digital, channels, platforms, ecosystem and strong awareness of latest development/innovations in digital marketing.
- Working knowledge and experience with Canadian healthcare data.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please click "Apply" or send your resume directly to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only suitable candidates will be contacted.