Director, National Broker Channel
As one of the nations leading lenders, our client has been experiencing astronomical growth and is considered one of fastest growing companies in their space. With a broad range of products serving both consumers and advisors alike, I am exclusively searching for a Director, National Broker Channel based in either Vancouver or Toronto.
The Director, National Broker Channel is responsible for growing and managing the broker referral partnerships across Canada. With a well-established partnership channel nationally and in key regions in Vancouver and Toronto, we are looking for an experienced mortgage professional who values building and keeping strong relationships and has a proven track record for developing new business.
If you have a background in finance, specifically with mortgage industry experience, have excellent client management and relationship skills, and have a strong network within the Canadian mortgage broker channel, and looking to join an industry leader with a strong corporate culture and advancement opportunities, this is the role for you!
- Secure and develop partnerships with key stakeholders in the Mortgage industry nationally
- Develop and execute strategic account plans with National and local partners
- Develop strong relationships within corporate regional offices
- Build, develop and manage relationships with referral partners
- Ensure accurate forecasting with partners and assist them in reaching their goals
- Work closely with the VP to develop strategic plans to increase brand awareness and achieve organizational goals
- Stay on top of market trends and become a trusted advisor to your partners
- Advanced comprehension of Mortgage Financing and Mortgage investments
- Minimum 10+ years in the financial industry
- Experience in business development and account management with channels and referral partners
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in growing business
- Mortgage Broker License or another relevant Mortgage designation an asset
- Ability to motivate, encourage and influence partners and brokers
- Ability to travel 20%
If you are interested and check all the boxes, please apply today in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Frank Joe (Senior Recruitment Consultant) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.