Director of IT Security and Technical Oversight – Biotechnology and Drug Discovery
Vancouver, BC / Seattle, WA / San Francisco, CA
Our client is seeking an experienced IT professional for the position of Director of IT Security and Technical Oversight. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing IT security, infrastructure, data, and controls across the organization, ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and requirements. With satellite offices in Seattle and San Francisco, there is flexibility for this role to be based in either of those cities, as well as within the global head office in Vancouver, BC.
What you will be doing
- Manage IT security across the entire IT landscape.
- Manage IT infrastructure, ensuring its proper functioning and availability.
- Manage IT data and GDPR requirements to ensure data protection and compliance.
- Manage compliance and risk, including GxP and CSV regulations.
The experience you bring:
- 15+ years of IT experience, with the majority in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in science and/or computer-related subject.
- Security technology background required.
- Experience in both in-house and consulting leadership positions.
- Experience with security, infrastructure, and data requirements and solutions in a regulated environment.
- Certifications such as CISSP, ISC, ISC2, GIAC (Global Information Assurance Security Professional) are highly desirable.
- Proven track record of leading IT security, infrastructure, and data teams with a collaborative leadership style.
- Experience in Pharma R&D and SAP background, with a deep understanding of Pharma operations in a GxP, CSV environment.
- Proven track record delivering the latest in technology approaches and solutions for security, infrastructure, data, GDPR, and general IT compliance and risk.
- Experience managing security and infrastructure supply and demand with outsourced operations.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.