Ready to lead a team of high-performing sales professionals and drive exponential revenue growth? As the Director of Sales, you'll be responsible for developing and executing sales strategy, building and managing a high-performing sales team, and establishing and nurturing relationships with key clients. Our client is a Financial Service company with decades of experience, industry-leading auction technology, and global network of buyers and sellers, and the trusted choice for businesses of all sizes. They offer a competitive compensation package, a flexible hybrid work environment, and plenty of growth opportunities.
If you're a results-driven sales professional who's looking for an exciting and challenging role at a company that values its employees and is dedicated to providing a supportive and engaging work environment that fosters growth and development, keep on reading.
- Lead and manage 4 sales managers, each overseeing 8-10 reps, totaling 40-45 indirect reports.
- Meet and exceed sales and conversion targets.
- Ability to engage in high-level business discussions and conversations.
- Collaborate with peers, leaders, and cross-functional teams to initiate and implement changes and improvements in sales programs, tools, and training.
- Drive achievement of revenue targets for ancillary products and services, including insurance
- Represent leadership in a professional capacity through live or virtual events, team-building activities, day-to-day sales leadership, and customer engagements.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues across the organization and foster a team-oriented work environment.
- 7+ years of sales experience in the financial services industry, with a minimum of 5 years in a sales leadership role
- Accomplished leader with a proven track record of effectively managing a team of managers.
- Experience working with financial services, with a specific focus on equipment financing.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related field.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to motivate and engage employees.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically with a results-oriented and visionary approach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you are passionate about sales, results-driven, and have a desire to contribute to the success of an organization, we encourage you to apply in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Trevor Martin at: email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.