Director, Specialty Programs
Our client, a leading specialty healthcare organization, is seeking a Director of Specialty Programs. You will be responsible for overseeing the strategic, budgetary, and operational activities of multiple programs and client portfolios. You are a key partner for our clients, providing strategic direction and influencing key program decisions to ensure the best outcomes. You lead a high-performance team that is innovative, accountable, responsive, and customer-focused.
- Provide leadership across a large portfolio of client accounts
- Establish and deliver Business Plan targets
- Provide strategic direction and recommendations to enhance existing programs and drive efficiencies
- Ensure program and customer-service excellence
- Partner with clients to influence key decisions and optimize programs
- Lead client presentations and proposal development
- Ensure ongoing profitability of portfolio of programs
- Assess and develop improvement plans for Program Management
- Provide strategic direction during RFPs and negotiation of new contracts
- Report all Adverse Events (AE) and Product Technical Complaints (PTC) immediately or as soon as possible upon becoming aware of the event as per current policies and procedures.
- University degree or equivalent industry-related experience. Business, healthcare professional designation and/or post-graduate degree an asset.
- Direct experience in the specialty pharmaceutical industry and with patient support programs
- Extensive knowledge of the Canadian healthcare system
- 5-7 years account management experience and/or previous pharmaceutical experience or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of people or team management experience
- Proven customer relationship and/or account management skills with direct client interaction
- Strong financial acumen and hands on budget management experience
- Strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!