Are You Looking For an Exciting and Rewarding Challenge? Lock search Group is proud to be partnering with Vital Metals and assisting them in the hiring professionals in the Saskatoon Marketplace. Vital Metals is a rapidly growing mining company that operates Canada’s first rare earth mine. This company is built on integrity, respect of self and others, community and thinking differently. As an organization they aim to be safety proactive, the largest independent supplier of clean mixed rare earth feedstock outside China, support clean technologies and industries such as electric vehicles, renewable energy and the green economy. Lock Search Group is tasked with finding find their next Finance Manager.
- Managing and coordinating overall accounting process
- Review the existing financial systems and processes, make them more robust
- Prepare the annual budgets, specific financial plans and a range of budgets and financial projections
- Statutory tax obligations
- Maintain the Company’s insurance requirements
- Prepare and report business performance and accounting reports
- Educate the Saskatoon management team on financial matters and how to stay within approved budget
- Foster synergies with other departments and opportunities for continuous improvement,
- Oversee the IT challenges and be the main correspondent with the IT providers
- Any other duties as assigned
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a finance role
- Post-secondary education and CPA designation
- Strong leadership and initiative experience
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Experience in mining or manufacturing sectors is an asset
- Industrial Crisis Management experience is an asset
- Excellent computer skills, well versed using Microsoft Office and accounting software
Why Work for Vital Metals
At Vital, they understand people are fundamental to their success. They aspire to provide opportunities for the people and businesses in the communities in which we operate. Being focused on creating an inclusive workplace with the right people in the right roles who are engaged, empowered, and appropriately rewarded. Vital Metals offers a competitive salary, benefits, and vacation package with opportunities to grow and advance.
If you’re an experienced Financial Professional who checks all the boxes, apply today in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Jay Pinniger (Recruitment Consultant), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.
Follow us on LinkedIn!