Our client is an industry leader in the Industrial Automation sector in North America. With over 200 offices across the globe and 3,400 employees, this successful and growing company is looking to add a highly motivated Finance and Operations Manager to their Mississauga team.
The successful candidate would be responsible for managing a range of financial responsibilities, including implementing internal control standards, facilitating payroll and benefit administration, supervise functions such as order entry and execution, and much more. Using their previous experience in financial operations, the successful candidate will ensure operational excellence within the assigned North American branch.
- Display understanding of Health and Safety by ensuring compliance and reporting
- Complete proper implementation of internal control standards
- Ensure accurate accounting and reporting of financial statements
- Collaborate with the HR manager to ensure that the area of responsibility is organized, properly staffed, and well managed
- Coordinate payroll, administrate benefits, process travel related expenses, etc.
- Uphold employee policies, provide support in the completion of contracts, NDAs and frame agreements
- Assist in resolving disputes and collection
- Manage forecasting and oversee functions of the Warehouse and Client Relations team in Canada, these tasks would include completing entry and execution, control and customs, management of goods, and scheduling shipments.
- Create and lead the definition and implementation of standards and business-specific guidelines to support continuous improvement of the business
- Bachelor’s degree in either Finance or Business Administration
- Deep knowledge and understanding of operations and finance
- Previous experience implementing responsibilities in an effective and organized manner
- Phenomenal written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Previous experience managing an organization to handle complex issues and ongoing growth
- Ability to multitask and juggle conflicting deadlines
- Access to a valid passport
- Previous experience within the Industrial Automation organization is consider an asset
- Having a CMA or CPA designation is preferred