Our client, an early-stage health tech company, is seeking a Growth Marketing Director to join their team. This individual will be instrumental in developing, implementing, and optimizing marketing initiatives. Must have experience in key stakeholder management, modern digital marketing, social media content management, campaign ROI and performance reporting.
Hybrid (in-person & virtual)
- Enable and coach a small team of marketers to deliver high performing results.
- Identify key business objectives and develop marketing strategies, including segmenting, targeting and positioning to acquire and retain customers.
- Oversee all marketing communications to ensure the brand is consistent across all channels.
- Develop and execute digital, social and web promotional campaigns to increase brand awareness with customers and lead user growth.
- Devise campaign strategies to cultivate relationships with key opinion leaders and strategic partners.
- Ensure that all marketing investments are goal oriented and make adjustments accordingly to achieve objectives.
- Work with Customer Success and Product Management to ensure strong internal alignment.
- Manage the marketing budget, ensuring your channel mix is optimal and provide ROI against all marketing strategies.
- Participate in monthly business reviews and periodic company planning sessions.
- 10+ years of Marketing experience.
- 3+ years of marketing leadership experience.
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategies across modern channels.
- Experience growing a social network or online community.
- A passion for creative endeavours and storytelling.
- Experience working with modern marketing tools.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Healthcare industry experience is an asset.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.