Industrial Recruiter – Lock Search Group
Job Title: Industrial/Operations Recruitment Consultant
Location: Edmonton, AB or Regina, SK
Have you grown your career in the industrial/operations industry and are now looking for a way to leverage your industry knowledge and contacts into something completely new and different? Many of our most successful employees have done just that and are now established and recognized industrial recruiters across the country. This unique opportunity keeps you connected to the industry you know while providing an opportunity to support candidates looking to grow their careers and helping clients’ secure top talent as they strive to grow their business. Perhaps this is a role you consider as we enter a new year!
Established in 1983, Lock Search Group has been recruiting the very best talent in a wide cross section of industries including; Business to Business, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences, Industrial Engineered Products, Foodservice, Supply Chain and Operations. We have experienced significant growth over the years and we now have 11 offices across Canada.
The Industrial/Operations Recruitment Consultant will participate extensively in full cycle recruitment initiatives and play a crucial role in supporting business needs and objectives through the delivery of top talent. This person must be passionate, dynamic and highly motivated individual with experience in the industrial sector.
- Identify, attract, and recruit top-tier talent within the industrial sector to meet clients needs.
- Leverage industrial background to evaluate candidates' technical skills, experience, cultural fit and qualifications.
- Utilize various recruitment channels, including online job boards, social media, industry events, and networking, to source potential candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to comprehend the intricacies of specific roles and their requirements within the organization.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and presenting job offers.
- Utilize applicant tracking systems and other recruiting tools to streamline and enhance the recruitment process.
- Complete client specific and pre-employment processes.
- Create positive candidate experiences by delivering excellent customer service in all candidate interactions.
- Establish, build and manage effective partnerships with clients.
- Identify and approach executive leaders as part of business development.
- Work with the national Lock team to identify top accounts, target skill sets and key market segments.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to provide valuable insights during the recruitment process.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership or senior role in the industrial/operations sector.
- Adept at building and nurturing client relationships.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an innate drive for success
- Strong organizational abilities, with the capacity to manage multiple recruitment processes simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively with hiring managers and cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, capable of thriving in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- A keen interest in connecting industrial professionals with impactful career opportunities.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
If you are a dedicated and accomplished professional who meets the qualifications, please send your resume directly to Ben Lamarche at firstname.lastname@example.org. Join our team and contribute to our mission of connecting exceptional talent with pioneering organizations in the Industrial sector!
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!