Technical Sales Consultant
Are you an experienced Industrial sales consultant looking for a new opportunity? Our client is a National leader looking for a Technical Sales Consultant in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. This individual will be responsible for revenue and profit growth of programs and services in targeted accounts. The long-term plan for this position is to migrate into a Sales Manager capacity.
Using a consultative sales approach, the successful candidate will build relationships with existing customers by executing system assurance programs that meet their key business needs. Additionally, with strong account leadership, convert strategic competitive accounts and sell the value of this organization. This role is based in Saskatoon but will require some travel to other regions within the Saskatchewan marketplace.
- Generate and execute sales plans in existing customer base and in assigned
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required
- Actively sell and support innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships
- Five years of Industrial sales or field sales support experience
- Understanding of Welding & Welding Accessories would be critical to this role
- Possess a valid Driver's License
Offers & Benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an ambitious team with a growing Western Canadian entity
- An attractive compensation package, including salary, generous commission program and strong benefits, including, Extended Medical/Dental, RRSP Matching, Car Package
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
If you’re an experienced Industrial Sales Professional in the Saskatoon region apply today in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Jay Pinniger (Recruitment Consultant), email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!