Our client is a leading manufacturer and B2B supplier in the building materials industry with a growing presence across Canada. They are seeking an outstanding, highly motivated inside sales representative to join their team, based in their Kitchener-Waterloo branch. As the main point of contact for customers, the successful candidate will be a key contributor to the Branches success. This is a full-time (Mon-Fri), onsite sales position which comes with an above average benefits program, excellent on-boarding training, and long-term career growth potential. Sound interesting? Please keep reading.
- Support inbound customer needs at the branch service counter, over the phone or via email – product inquiries, order management support, sales and other general customer needs
- Monitor and advise customers of product information, availability, and delivery status
- Participate in basic accounts receivable tasks, including credit check and collection calls
- General administrative duties in a computerized environment
- A natural disposition to provide exceptional customer service
- Experience in a distribution/warehouse branch environment is preferred
- Experience in the building products or construction supply industry considered an asset
- Easy to do business with - You are adaptable and open to new ideas and ways of completing your work
- Computer proficient – MS Office suite and basic enterprise resource platform systems
- High performer in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Collaborative, cooperative, consistent, and reliable approach to your work
Our client is growing - Come be a part of this exciting opportunity and be a key contributor to the success of your branch and the organization. Our client is offering a competitive compensation package, Mon-Fri work week (days - no weekends), along with a clear career growth path for those seeking upward opportunities. Our client places a huge emphasis on team member safety and creating a healthy working environment where professionals will thrive and prosper.
Accommodations for applicants with a disability available upon request.
If you have the above requirements and you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply by clicking the APPLY button and submit your resume.
We thank all the applicants, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.