Are you ready to take the next leap in your sales career and make a significant impact in the investment industry? We are seeking an ambitious and results-driven Investment Sales Representative who thrives on building strong client relationships and closing lucrative business opportunities. Our client is a leading investment firm that specializes in delivering comprehensive wealth management solutions and superior investment strategies. If you want to be part of a company that values your expertise, rewards your achievements, and offers endless potential for growth and success, continue reading.
- Successfully meet challenging sales targets and annual production goals.
- Identify and actively pursue new relationships within the financial advisor network.
- Develop and exchange ongoing best practices, sales, marketing, and business development ideas and strategies with peers and advisors.
- Offer innovative ideas to advisors to support their business development.
- Conduct seminars for financial advisors and investors.
- Participate in the sale of investment products through various advisor channels, including IIROC, MFDA, and other institutional investors.
- 3+ years of experience in sales within the investment industry.
- University degree or equivalent education in the industry.
- Exceptional influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to build strong relationships.
- Demonstrated networking and communication skills, capable of effectively engaging with financial planners and product developers.
- Proficiency in analyzing sales information to develop targeted sales incentive programs and create compelling business cases.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Professional Financial Planner (PFP), Chartered Financial Planner (CFP) or Chartered Investment Management (CIM) designations are an asset.
If you are a results-oriented professional with a proven track record in investment sales, strong relationship building skills, and a passion for staying ahead in the wealth management industry, please apply in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Trevor Martin at: email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn!