IT Support Analyst
Exciting opportunity to contribute to a diverse range of IT projects and support the operations of a leading food distribution industry player!
Do you have 3 - 5 years of experience as an IT Support Analyst, being the first line of defense for technical issues within an organization? Do you also have combined technical expertise with strong communication skills to ensure that end-users work efficiently with technology and that technical systems are running smoothly? This may be the role for you! Our client is looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their team in Calgary, Alberta. Reporting to the IT Manager, this individual will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of their IT systems across multiple sites.
What you will be doing:
- Provide timely and professional day-to-day IT support, maintaining effective communication.
- Install and support desktop software, including MS Office and email services, on Windows systems.
- Troubleshoot and manage network issues, contributing to infrastructure upgrades.
- Manage and troubleshoot servers, including Microsoft 365, Windows Server, SharePoint, Teams, and VMWare.
- Handle the Corporate Enterprise system, including user support and data management tasks.
- Implement technology solutions aligned with organizational needs.
- Manage and enhance Cyber Security measures, such as email security, data loss prevention, and vulnerability management.
- Monitor and maintain Cyber Security compliance with IT policies.
- Administer Active Directory, including user accounts and resource control.
- Support ERP implementation, configuration, testing, and validation.
- Develop and support Business System workflows, forms, dashboards, and ERP integrations.
- Document procedures and processes related to IT systems and internal processes.
- Identify opportunities for streamlining business and operational processes.
The experience you bring:
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a support or similar role.
- A+ or other relevant certifications an asset.
- Knowledge of SQL Databases & Scripting an asset.
- Experience in Security Administration and familiarity with Security Best practices.
- Proficiency in Ticketing Systems and IT Service Management (ITSM) tools.
- Familiarity with EDI and API data exchange methodologies is an asset.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with shifting priorities.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Proven hardware and software troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Initiative, multitasking ability, and effective priority communication.
- Professional ethics and strong interpersonal skills.
- Capability to work both independently and collaboratively.
If you’re an experienced IT Support Analyst currently living in the Greater Calgary Metropolitan Area who checks all the boxes, please apply in confidence for immediate consideration using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on client needs and candidate goals.