- Maintains the clinical knowledge necessary to provide education and product demonstrations to healthcare professionals and business partners.
- Provides input into National Sales Plans and effective Marketing strategies and objectives.
- Achieves sales and profit targets through the development of Fertility Clinics and hospital obstetrical units.
- Prepares and executes customer business reviews and annual contracts.
- Develops and implements strategic business plans to increase market share, achieve revenue growth, conversion to, and expansion of company products in Fertility Clinics.
- Implements new product launches and services for customers effectively and efficiently.
- Effectively manages expenses to assigned budget utilizing Concur application.
- Liaises with cross-functional support team to consult and inform where necessary.
- Completes progress reports in a timely manner.
- University Degree in Business, Science, or a related discipline
- CCPE accreditation preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales, preference for specialty or biopharmaceutical products with B2B experience
- Knowledge of - Fertility and/or Obstetrics specialty
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Strong receptiveness to coaching and feedback
- Ability to travel minimum of 30%
All applications are welcome but only successful candidates will be contacted.