Key Account Manager – Inside Sales
Fraser Valley, BC
Our client, a national wholesaler, is searching for an experienced Account Manager to join their growing team in the Fraser Valley. Cameron Lappin of Lock Search Group has been tasked to uncover a passionate professional, who possesses integrity, a personable attitude, and a problem-solving mind, to support key distribution partners across Western Canada. This inside sales position will require a candidate that is mechanically inclined, and truly understands how to build consultative relationships with diverse customers that rely on our client’s urgency, knowledge, and personal care.
The incumbent Account Manager will execute all functions required to support sales and maintain and grow established customer relations and revenues. This ‘sales position’ is unique because the focus is solely on supporting, managing and partnering with existing distribution customers…rather than hunting, and prospecting for new accounts…and yet comes with a great monthly commission package, and both quarterly and annual performance bonus opportunities.
- Contacting, and support existing key customers with all requests related to orders, product functionality and services offered.
- Responding customer inquiries via phone, email and video – this position will also involve client site visits and rapport building
- Performing daily administrative tasks including, creating quotations, managing logistics, managing inventory, organizing shipments to name a few
- Providing ongoing technical support and product recommendations for customers
- Constant professional development to better understand market trends, the products and services offered and to improve revenue streams with clients.
- Post-Secondary education, technical certificate is an asset, but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and working with CRM software
- Previous Sales/Inside Sales experience is critical from a technical space, such as, but not limited to, the HVAC, Electrical, or Mechanical sectors
- Superior communication skills are a must, with the ability to listen and react accordingly
- Previous track record of developing and maintaining strong long-term client relationships
- Exceptional organization skills, ability to multitask and a keen eye for detail
- Technically proficient to quickly learn and understand products
- Ability to create and complete quotations & project bid packaging / pricing / presentations
- Ability to work in an office/branch setting Monday to Friday in the Fraser Valley – this is not a home-based role
Offer Details & Additional Benefits:
- An attractive compensation package, including salary, commission and other performance incentives, along with extended benefits, and an RRSP matching plan
- The opportunity to work with a customer-centric, employee-oriented team that is driven to continuously improve, truly collaborate as a group, and provide a great experience for their loyal customers.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply Now” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.