Medical Science Liaison (MSL)
Are you a field-based scientific/medical expert looking for a new opportunity? Do you also have 2+ years of immunology and/or dermatology experience? This may be the role for you! Our client, in the biopharmaceutical field, is seeking a Medical Science Liaison in Vancouver, British Columbia.
This individual will be responsible for engagement with healthcare providers to provide education on appropriate use of company products in Western Canada. They will also have an understanding of the evolving therapeutic landscape and will support research collaborations.
What you will be doing:
- Increase company visibility and enhance professional interaction with current and future leaders in the industry
- Identify, establish, and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Maintain a high level of clinical and scientific expertise
- Provide education to the medical community on company products
- Identify clinical research opportunities and communicates key clinical and research insights
- Collaborates with other teams and mentor other MSL team members
- Contribute and provide medical leadership for programs/projects
- Executes administrative aspects
- Complete accurate and timely reports, required documentation requests, etc.
The experience you bring:
- Advanced degree (PhD, MD, or PharmD)
- Prior MSL or relevant experience required
- 2+ years of immunology/dermatology experience
- Prior experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Clinical research experience
- Knowledge of applicable treatment, compliance, and regulatory guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to summarize complex scientific information and present in a clear, concise, confident, and scientifically accurate and balanced manner to a range of audiences
- Ability to travel domestically approximately 70% of the time
If you are a field-based scientific/medical expert that checks all the boxes, please apply today in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Brent Dodge (Recruitment Consultant) at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.