Looking for a challenging and dynamic role in the retail industry? We are currently seeking a talented and results-driven Merchandising Manager to join our client, a well-established Canadian company with over 25 years of experience in the power and hand tools industry. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing professional planograms, analyzing sales data, and optimizing product placement in stores to drive sales.
- Plan, review, test and execute planograms to create accurate planogram documents.
- Work with the buyers to create new planograms for new suppliers or new products added to existing planograms.
- Analyze KPIs to capture sales opportunities and create periodic planogram review schedules to capture opportunities in each category.
- Coach and train store teams to expand the vision and standards throughout the stores.
- Organize daily clerical tasks effectively, including calendar, emails, tasks, action plans, and more.
- Act as the liaison between the buying team and the store management communicating any resets, product additions, and merchandising strategies for promotional space, end caps, bins, clearance, and discontinued products.
- 2+ years in merchandizing and planograms management.
- Must have delivered concrete results in merchandizing and planograms management.
- Must have delivered concrete results in terms of sales.
- Ability to work in an organized manner, with strong judgment, logical reasoning, and initiative.
- Ability to adapt to changes, delays, and unforeseen events in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Training in management, business administration, or any merchandizing and inventory related training will be considered as an asset.
- Power tools and hand tools knowledge will be considered as an asset.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, and advancement opportunities through multiple channels. If you are results-driven and passionate about merchandising, apply in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Trevor Martin at: email@example.com