Multi-Family Sales Representative – Building Products
Our client is one of British Columbia’s best-established providers of high-end luxury building products, providing only the best for the single family, and multi-family residential markets, along with the commercial and institution sectors. They are proud to be the first choice for customers and employees alike. They are currently looking for a highly motivated and proactive Multi-Family Sale Representative(s) to join their BC team.
We are searching for individuals who can provide exceptional client service, someone willing to go that extra mile to exceed all expectations. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with new & existing clients, assessing their needs, making product recommendations, as well as providing accurate product knowledge and consultation. A professional who is hungry to learn, but has a strong attention to detail, and willing to go the extra mile. We are looking for a competitive, go-getter!
- Strategically target Developers, Designers and Specifiers (Architectural Community)
- Builds and maintains market relationships with all partners across British Columbia
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across diverse business stakeholders
- Collaborates with senior management in order to implement budgets and sales targets
- Ability to manage, grow, and maximize the returns in a defined territory or market focus.
- Focus on selling value, while promoting the organization's competitive advantages within a competitive construction marketplace
- Provide clients with product knowledge and specifications
- Maintain a high-profile level within the industry by actively participating in industry associations and events within your territory
- Carry out a variety of educational activities to promote the company and products
- Create and implement local marketing and sales promotions in alignment with company initiatives
- Post Secondary preferred in sales, marketing, business or equivalent
- 3-5 years sales experience within the building products, wholesale distribution or within the HVAC sector is highly preferred
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Strong, above average written and oral communication skills including presentation skills.
- Experience with working independently and as part of a team. Team engagement is a must! Team and culture are #1 to this company.
- Ability to work autonomously yet still collaborate within a team
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
If the opportunity to work with a growing, and motivated company, providing a very attractive performance incentive plan, and comprehensive benefits please apply in confidence by directly emailing your resume to Cameron Lappin (Senior Recruitment Consultant)
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.