Our client, a Canadian pharmaceutical company, is seeking a National Key Account Manager and Team Lead to join their exceptional team. Reporting to the VP of Sales & Marketing, the incumbent will focus on optimizing sales of the company's portfolio.
- Achieves annual sales targets
- Maximize current portfolio sales and profitability
- Develop and implement cross functional business plans regionally and nationally
- Conduct regular business reviews analyzing product performance against key metrics while providing key recommendations for accelerating growth
- Identify key opportunities and potential partnerships to grow the portfolio
- Establish and maintain business relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist with removing barriers to access by working collaboratively with cross functional colleagues where appropriate
- Lead the company's business relationships with distributors and hospital buying groups
- Demonstrated ability to manage accounts in both a virtual setting while maintaining engagement through in person and digital channels
- Work with Business Development and Marketing to identify potential pipeline opportunities
- Identify best practices and value-added opportunities; build/enhance selling processes and procedures
- Organize and coordinate the team’s local and regional educational opportunities (e.g. conferences)
- Manage national expenses appropriately and within budget
- Shape business decisions and provide counsel at most senior level by anticipating and managing stakeholder reactions.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ year of hospital pharmacy sales experience
- 5+ years of team management experience
- Bilingual French-English is required.
- Product focus on specialty therapeutic areas is an asset
- Knowledge of regulatory, health authority, and provincial cancer agency guidelines and policies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with proven presentation skills
- Well-developed structured problem solving and strategic agility skills
- Strong project management skills and experience managing multiple vendors
- Proven ability to work in teams and work autonomously
- Demonstrated track record on delivering results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
If you meet the qualifications and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please submit your resume directly to Patrick Leduc at firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with 11 offices in Canada and one in the United States, a staff of more than 30 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on client needs and candidate goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!