Outside Sales Representative – Electrical Sector
This well-established Wholesale Distributor of electrical products and solutions, that supports the commercial, industrial, residential, and institutional markets, is growing in Western Canada – more specifically in the highly sought after market of Vancouver, BC. This high-profile company is looking to bring on an experienced Outside Sales Representative to further support a strong account customer base; as well prospect and grow their territory in the Greater Vancouver Region.
As the Outside Sales Representative, you will:
- Continue to cultivate and expand revenue with existing customers…with a strategic focus on relationship management and partnership with Contractors (range of size).
- Actively prospect and secure new customers to support new account activation goals
- Work closely with internal stakeholders from a Branch Operation to ensure clients are supported at a high level with quotations, customer service inquiries, inventory…etc
- Drive business on both transactional and contractual basis with new and existing clients
- Source profitable and lucrative project sales opportunities
- Strategically and consistently be networking with the electrical contractor base in the Okanagan region a range of touch points (social events, committees, referrals)
The successful individual must have:
- Electrical product knowledge IS A MUST
- 2+ years of successful Outside Sales experience, or a strong track record of Inside Sales Account Management, or Project Sales from within the electrical market is imperative
- Initiative to prospect for new business with a track-record of success managing a key account book of business
- Possess the people-skills to build relationships within the industry – networking is important
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to support demand and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and organizational skills – ability to juggle multiple ‘to do list’ items
Take this opportunity to work for a company that thrives on seeing their employees excel. This opportunity comes with a highly competitive base salary, attractive commission structure, in addition, extended benefits, car package, and RRSP matching program.
If you are sales professional with experience in the electrical field and have a passion to succeed — apply today! Submit your resume in confidence to Cameron Lappin using the “Apply” button.
Please submit your resume to Cameron Lappin, Senior Recruitment Consultant by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!