Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Ophthalmology
Downtown Toronto, ON
Our client is actively seeking a motivated and seasoned Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to spearhead their Ophthalmology business within the region. This role presents an exciting opportunity to drive the expansion of their product portfolio while cultivating essential relationships within the Ophthalmology community.
- Establish strong relationships with leading specialists in the region.
- Position the company as a trusted partner within the Ophthalmology community.
- Drive awareness and adoption of specific products.
- Expand the utilization of patient support programs within the Ophthalmology community.
- Develop and execute strategic business plans.
- Execute marketing and sales strategies to meet targets.
- Manage promotional spending to maximize revenue.
- Leading Key Opinion Leader (KOL) development and management.
- Support the launch of new products into the Ophthalmology community.
- Contribute to the growth and expansion of the company within the Canadian Eye Care landscape.
- Bachelor's degree in science and/or business.
- 3-5 years of Field Sales experience in the pharmaceutical/medical device industry, preferably in Ophthalmology.
- Flexibility for travel (~20%).
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset.
- Strong relationship-building and strategic selling skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills with business acumen for strategic planning.
- Customer-focused with a performance-driven mindset.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking with excellent organization and time management.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven track record of top sales performance.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on client needs and candidate goals.
Follow us on LinkedIn!