President & CEO
Our client is part of the Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing Industry (specifically turbine engine shafts, helicopter masts, turbine engine thrust links, nuclear pressure vessel containment systems and other industrial products). They are looking for a President and CEO to lead their business based in Toronto, ON.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Establish and maintain a healthy business culture, setting the tone that drives company performance
- Commitment to achieve objectives in all aspects of the business
- Lead, identify and manage initiatives to achieve best in class company performance and support continuous improvement
- Oversee corporate policies and procedures relating to banking, procurement, government, and financial regulations
- Be a professional and outgoing external representation of the organization
- Manage preparation, planning, and control of the Information System and Services
- Lead the development and implementation of long-term business strategies
- Effectively manage the company’s assets and liabilities
- Oversee presentations of business material relating to period review, strategic plan, and annual operating plan
- Manage the analysis of major decision that will impact the organization
- Using the information available, propose recommendations surrounding major decision to the board of directors
- Proactively create metrics to track financial and operational performance of the business
- Creatively develop recommendations with the goal of cost reduction and profit improvement
- Act as the most senior interface between the Company and the Board of Directors, senior management personnel, and auditors
- Strongly contribute to the achievement of the company’s goal for sales growth
- MBA is preferred
- 10+ years of experience in P&L leadership.
- 10+ years of experience in management positions in a manufacturing operations environment
- Experience in served markets is an asset
- In depth technical skills and broad business knowledge
- Previous leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Extremely strong communication skills
- A relentless focus on cash flow
- Outstanding coaching abilities, strong mentoring skills, and incredible interpersonal skills
- Among other benefits, the successful candidate will receive competitive compensation
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like an opportunity for you, send your resume in confidence directly to Charles Warren, email@example.com or by clicking the APPLY button!
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.