Regional Enterprise Account Executive - Manufacturing
Our client is a global manufacturer, providing innovative security, access control, AV products and system solutions to institution, industrial and commercial markets. Given their extensive growth in Canada, this high-profile company is looking for an exceptional Regional Enterprise Account Executive to join their team in Canada to drive confidence and results across British Columbia and the Prairies.
In this strategic role your primarily responsibility is to manage, support, and grow revenue and market share, by working closely with distribution channel partners; and more so, by creating and driving demand in the territory. This role requires a background in technical sales capacity preferably in an enterprise selling environment.
- Update weekly budgetary reports with existing projects as well as prospected
- Work closely with Distribution Partners in British Columbia – train, educate and build mutually beneficial relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Create and monitor supplier plans for regional growth
- Ensure that company policies, programs and objectives are properly executed in the territory
- Traveling across the BC marketplace to engage existing and prospective clients. The majority of coverage will be in lower mainland, but some intra-provincial required along with semi monthly trips to Manitoba
- Ensure partners receive the required levels of training by identifying future skills necessary to carry out assigned responsibilities
- Focus on Value based selling
The successful individual must have:
- Bachelor’s degree is an asset; but not necessary
- Experience selling to large institutions and commercial locations is a must.
- Direct experience within the security, access control and/or electrical manufacturing sector is preferred but not required
- Comfortable to spend up 15-20% of time traveling
- Confident in abilities with CRM, and software platforms
- Ability to connect in a face-to-face setting with Stakeholders
- Valid Driver’s licence
This is a rare opportunity based out of British Columbia, with a solid compensation program, alongside outstanding benefits. If the opportunity to work with a national leader and manufacturer is of interest to you, please reply in confidence. This position also comes with an attractive growth opportunity.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.
Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.